Are you well travelled? Have you just returned from an exciting adventure? Why not guest blog for us?
Contact us here to enquire about a spot on our guest blogging list at phamquynh7277[at]gmail.com.
Before you get writing, we’d like you to read our rules for guest blogging:
- Unique Content: The article’s content needs to be original and unique and cannot have been published anywhere else.
- Topic: Please check your topic you’d like to cover first with Leanne.
- Length of post: Your post should be between 250-400 words in length. If longer, we may have to consider splitting your post into several.
- Contextual Links: You are allowed a maximum of two links within your post pointing to other sites. Please check with us first where you would like to link to first.
- Images: Images are encouraged but you have to ensure that you have a license for the picture as Travel Chit Chat cannot be held responsible for the illegal use of images.
- Promotion: Articles should not be self promotional or have advertising content.
- Formatting: Please format your text well. Use bullets, number and sub headings.
- Publishing: Depending on our posting schedule, we may not publish your post straight away but we’ll let you know when you can expect it to be live.
- Number of posts: You can post more than one post if you adhere to our posting guidelines.
If you have any questions, please get in touch!